- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
Send a Parcel to Turks and Caicos Islands
Prices from £62.48
Book your parcel to Turks and Caicos Islands with Postagesupermarket and save.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
Please be aware that destinations outside the EU will require commercial invoices to be prepared to travel with the parcel(s).
We can help you with this but it is a legal requirement to allow the goods to pass through customs.
DHL International Express
- Gold standard air express service.
- Door-to-door service handled exclusively by DHL.
- Global coverage - Europe and Worldwide.
- DHL parcels never leave the DHL network - this can make customs clearance quicker.
- We tend to find that the majority of parcels arrive in Europe the next working day.
- Online, real-time tracking.
- Proof of delivery is aquired electronically to make sure your consignment ends up where is it meant to go, and to who it is destined for.
- Extra Cover is available - protect your parcel and postage cost up to a value of £2,500.
- Economy parcel delivery to Europe and worldwide.
- Delivery times are significantly higher than express services, but at a much cheaper rate.
- Standard parcel cover of £50, which is upgradeable to £2500 with our extra cover.
- No complicated customs forms to complete - Postagesupermarket do all this for you at our parcel hub in Kent.
- Send parcels up to 25Kg in actual weight - volumetric pricing is in force for all Landmark services.
- Cheap parcel service for parcels going into Europe and worldwide.
- Tracking available for all legs of your parcels.
- Collection or drop-off service available.
- This is a two-legged service - we receive your parcel at our parcel hub in Kent, and then forward to it's destination using Landmark.