- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
With France being one of the top holiday destinations for UK citizens it's not hard to believe that many decide to live there. With a strong relationship, there can also be a lot of business deliveries back and forth. For this reason, we expect a concentrated amount of parcel deliveries to France.
To provide an elite service we combine our great customer service and large courier partnerships we can help to tailor the perfect shipping package for you. take a look at our quick quote builder above to take a look at what's to offer. Below indicates some aspects we integrate into almost all of our quotes:
High-quality, low-cost shipping to Paris, Lyon and beyond
As a top postage service, we pride ourselves on providing extremely fast deliveries to France with up to 80% discounts. Whether you're sending your packages to a loved one or a customer, we can adapt to your needs. We provide a variety of different services whether it's an economic service or a fast delivery.
Who are the best couriers? The beauty of our service is that as long as you provide the exact details of your package we will filter through all our courier offers to find out what's best for you. Below you will find some of our most valued and trusted partners available to you!
Flexible delivery services for you
What if the person receiving my package isn't home often? No need to worry! Most couriers offer a pick-up service where our courier can drop off your package at your recipient's local pick-up point. By doing this it allows them to collect the package when the time suits them. Alternatively, they can deliver directly to their door.
Postage rates for France
To give you a base understanding of what you could expect on prices, below we have given you prices you could encounter based on the weight of your package. When using our quick quote tool we will request the weight and dimensions of your package. Weight is one of the main factors that determine the price of shipping.
Prices from £14.90 +VAT
Book your parcel to France with Postagesupermarket and save.
Useful information for sending parcels to France
How to write the address for deliveries to France
Just like most countries, there are strict guidelines you will need to follow when addressing your package. This will ensure that your package arrives at the correct destination.
- - Full name of the recipient
- - Company name - if applicable
- - Building name and number - if applicable
- - The street number followed by the name
- - Town name in CAPITALS
- - 'FRANCE'
How to package Parcels
To ensure that your parcel is delivered completely intact and with no chance of perforation, below are some tips you can follow!
- - Use boxes that are at an appropriate size to ensure there is no open space
- - If there is open space then use filler such as air pockets and packing peanuts.
- - If you have a valuable or fragile item use protective packaging materials. (i.e bubble wrap)
- - be generous when taping up your package
Details on specific couriers
Below, you can find courier-specific information that may relate to your package.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
TNT Economy Express
- Very popular and stress free service ideal for large or heavy items.
- This service offers unbeatable import rates worldwide and export rates to all European Islands.
- The advantages of a multipurpose service offering air and road travel means you get great value for your money.
- Extra Cover is available.
TNT Global Express
- An extremely versatile, global, stress free, fast Air Express service ideal for small, medium, large, bulky or heavy parcels.
- This service also offers unbeatable import rates from anywhere in the world.
- Extra Cover is available.
- A road freight service to Europe.
- Book, print the barcode label and drop your parcel off at a Parcelforce depot or Post Office, at a time that is convenient to you.
- Book a Collection from your work or home address for a day that suits you.
- Delivery times are generally 2-4 working days.
- This service can carry parcels up to 30 kilograms
- Your parcel’s largest side can be no longer than 150cm with a combined girth no greater than 300cm.
- Inclusive Standard Liability Cover of £50 with the courier for loss/damage.
- Extra Cover is available.
DPD European Classic Service
- Cost effective European road courier rates.
- Individual parcel tracking.
- SMS notifications available for delivery.
- Significantly lower cost than air services or other "Express" deliveries.
DHL Euro Plus
DHL International Express
- Our top air express service from the established and trusted courier DHL.
- Door-to-door service handled exclusively by DHL.
- Typical transit times to popular destinations can be as low as 48 hours (Europe, USA, Canada).
- We tend to find that parcels arrive in Europe the next working day.
- Very fast and careful service, ideal for time-sensitive parcels or high value or sensitive consignments.
- Extra Cover is available - protect your parcel and postage cost up to a value of £2,500.
- Landmark are the international delivery division of Belgium's national postal service.
- We offer a range of services, with differing prices and delivery times.
- Ideal, cost effective service when you are happy to have slightly longer transit times.
- Save time as well as money by using a drop-off point to send your parcel .
- Standard £50 parcel cover is provided - like almost all our courier partners.
- You can cover the total cost of your postage and goods to a maxiumum of £2500 with our extra cover.
- Your consignment travels to our parcel hub in Kent first - we receive your parcel and then forward to it's destination using Landmark.
- We manually check your parcels, complete any customs paperwork and then Landmark perform the delivery to your destination country.
- Delivery times are higher than express services, but at a much lower price.
- Great postage rates up to 25Kg - volumetric pricing is in force for all Landmark services.
- Online tracking available.
Frequently asked questions about sending to France
In case we missed anything here are some questions you might have that are frequently asked.
Can I ship chocolate to France?
The simple answer to this is, yes - but only to an extent. If you are sending chocolate for commercial use then you will need paperwork however if it is a gift you shouldn't find any problems. The only main issue you need to consider is chocolate melts. Therefore you will be running the risk that the chocolate will melt on transit.
Is it expensive to send a package to France?
Using our quick quote builder you will be able to find some of the cheapest shipping costs available. The cost could be as little as 14.37 depending on the weight of your parcel. With our huge variety of couriers, you will get an in-depth look at what all the couriers are offering.
How long does it take for a package to arrive in France?
Here at Parcel Supermarket, we offer a variety of different standards of delivery meaning. This means it can take less than 5 days but can increase up to 20 depending on how much you pay. When you use the quote builder it will advise you of the timescales on the bottom left of each quote.