- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
Send a Parcel to New Zealand
Prices from £38.77
Book your parcel to New Zealand with Postagesupermarket and save.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
Please be aware that destinations outside the EU will require commercial invoices to be prepared to travel with the parcel(s).
We can help you with this but it is a legal requirement to allow the goods to pass through customs.
- With over ten years of experience delivering parcels worldwide, Landmark offer really cost-effective parcel delivery.
- Landmark employ over 20,000 people worldwide - they have specialists in your delivery country.
- Delivery times are significantly higher than express services, but at a much cheaper rate.
- Drop your parcel off at a drop-off point or arrange for a courier to collect from your home or work.
- You have £50 cover as standard, but you can cover the total cost of your postage and goods to a maxiumum of £2500 with our extra cover.
- This is a two-legged service - we receive your parcel at our parcel hub in Kent, and then forward to it's destination using Landmark.
- After your parcels arrive with us at our parcel hub in Kent, we check them, complete any customs paperwork and then forward to Landmark.
- Send parcels up to 25Kg in actual weight - volumetric pricing is in force for all Landmark services.
- Perfect for occasions that need a cheap delivery service and longer delivery times.
- Online tracking available.
- Parcelforce's leading express air service.
- Excellent delivery times (typically 5-7 working days to most destinations worldwide).
- Typical deliveries to popular territories (USA, Canada etc..) within two working days.
- All parcels in your consignment are fully tracked.
- Electronic "proof of delivery" (POD) ensures your delivery arrives at the right place.
- No customs documents (commercial invoices / CN23) to produce, we produce them for you
- You will need a printer to use this service for both drop-off and collections.
- Why wait in for a Parcelforce driver to collect? Book a drop-off service and simply take your parcels to any Parcelforce depot or Post Office.
- Have your parcel collected by a Parcelforce driver from your work or home address on a day that suits you.
- Same day collection is normally available as long as your parcel(s) are booked before midday.
- Parcelforce offer a standard cover of £50 for your parcel(s). Our Postagesupermarket Extra Cover is available when booking. Fully protect your parcel and cost of postage up to a value of £2,500.
TNT Economy Express
- This service delivers worldwide (and also imports worldwide) using road and air services.
- Average transit times - most International destinations deliver within 7-10 working days.
- Perfect solution for large or heavy items.
- If you need to import parcels from inside the EU or many other collection countries around the globe then this is the ideal service for you.
- TNT deliver door-to-door.
- Reliable, up-to-date online tracking.
- TNT operate a air and road service - this means you get great value for your money.
- Extra Cover is available up to a value of £2,500.
DHL International Express
- Gold standard air express service.
- Door-to-door service handled exclusively by DHL.
- Global coverage - Europe and Worldwide.
- DHL parcels never leave the DHL network - this can make customs clearance quicker.
- We tend to find that the majority of parcels arrive in Europe the next working day.
- Online, real-time tracking.
- Proof of delivery is aquired electronically to make sure your consignment ends up where is it meant to go, and to who it is destined for.
- Extra Cover is available - protect your parcel and postage cost up to a value of £2,500.