- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
- All collections with our couriers are between 8am and 8pm, and we are unable to specify and times with them.
- Your collection will be arranged with the courier for the date you choose during the booking process.
- Please ensure the correct parcel is given to the correct collecting agent that you have chosen at the time of ordering.
- Please ensure that your goods are labelled correctly before the couriers arrival, for further guidance on this please see our labelling advise pages.
- Please ensure your goods are sufficiently packaged for transit, for further guidance on this please see our packing advise page.
- The carrier and postagesupermarket have the right to refuse any consignment for any given reason such as insufficient packaging or the consignment being oversized.
- Please ensure you are in on the collection day that you requested.
- If there is a failed collection - i.e. your parcels are not ready, you are not home or in the goods are in the correct place to be collected then a failed collection surcharge may be required to be paid by yourselves before we can rebook the collection with the courier.
- Please be advised that if you require a collection to be cancelled, 24 working hours notice must be given, otherwise a failed collection charge may still be incurred.
- Unfortunately failed collections with the courier can occur from time to time for a variety of different reasons beyond our control. Therefore, your collection day is not guaranteed on any of our services.
- In the rare event that your collection fails please contact us in order for us to rebook this with the courier. Without you notifying of this we would be unaware of the failed collection and it would not be rebooked.
- All items travelling to or from outside of the EU or the Canary Islands will require Commercial Invoices for Customs purposes, for both private and commercial shipments.
- These will need to be printed, not hand written, and you will need to give five copies to the collecting driver.
- Please find a copy of a blank Commercial Invoice online and during the booking process.
- For guidance on how to complete this please see our commerical advise page.
For further information on all the above aspects please view our Terms and conditions.