- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
Booking And Payment
How to pay for your parcels
Once you have your parcels in your shopping cart you can proceed through our checkout and we will do the rest.
We use SagePay and Paypal to process your payments.
We do not have access to your card/bank/paypal details.
- SagePay is one of the UK's leading payment providers for online transactions.
- They have the highest possible level of card data security (PCI DSS Level1 Compliance) so you can be sure your card details are safe.
- PostageSupermarket.com do not view or hold your card data.
- PayPal is the most widely used online payment vendor in the UK.
- PayPal allows you to pay for your postage using your PayPal account without entering any card details.
- PayPal offers you buyer protection should you be concerned about your purchase.