- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
Are you looking for a fast and reliable courier, or simply want to learn more about sending parcels to Sweden? Here, we will discuss everything you might need to know when sending a parcel to the home of ABBA, Zlatan and IKEA. As a top postage service provider, we aim to make the international delivery process as stress-free and as easy on your wallet as possible - with up to 80% discounts on some services! Our customer service team also strives to provide the very best service on the market! So, take a look at our quick quote builder above and see how much money you can save on your delivery to Sweden!
High-quality, low-cost shipping to Stockholm, Gothenburg and beyond
With heavily discounted prices of up to 80% less than other service providers, there is no need to break the bank if you want to send a parcel to a loved one or customer. With our wide range of couriers, our quick quote tool above can instantly scan through a large pool of quotes allowing you to tailor the perfect shipping method for you. Below, you can find some of our partners we work closely with.
With international deliveries, another concern that often gets raised amongst potential senders is the delivery times. The logistics often seem daunting from the outside, however our couriers have been established within the postal industry for many years. This actively demonstrates they have had many years to build a great network allowing your parcel to be delivered quickly and reliably.
Flexible delivery services for Sweden
We can be just as flexible with our international delivery services as we are with our services within the UK. What do we mean by flexible? If the person who is receiving your parcel isn't home we can be flexible by providing a local pick-up service which is offered during the process of booking your shipment. The local pick-up service means we can have your package delivered to a local pick up point where your recipient can then collect the package in their own time. Alternatively, we can have the parcel delivered directly to their door.
Postage rates for Sweden
When booking your postage, the main factor that determines the cost of shipment is the weight of the parcel. Below you will find some examples of different weights and the cost attached to them. To get more exact pricing, refer to the quote builder where you will input the exact weight and dimension of the package.
Prices from £23.49
Book your parcel to Sweden with Postagesupermarket and save.
Useful information for sending parcels to Sweden
Please find the industry-related tips worth following when sending a parcel to Sweden:
How to write the address for deliveries to Sweden
Just like any international delivery, you will need to follow certain rules when addressing a parcel entering the country. This will avoid any delivery issues in the future. Please find an example of an address to follow:
- Martin Holden [Full name]
- Gyllenkrooksgatan 1 [Street name + house number]
- 412 84 GÖTEJURN [Postal code + city/town]
- SWEDEN [Country name]
How to package parcels
To avoid any disappointment with damage to the contents of your parcel, you are expected to package the parcel securely. Below, you can find some information on what you can do to ensure there is zero or minimal wear and tear during transit.
- - Use boxes that are at an appropriate size to ensure there is no open space
- - If there is open space, then use filler such as air pockets and packing peanuts.
- - If you have a valuable or fragile item, use protective packaging materials. (i.e bubble wrap).
- - Be generous when taping up your package.
Details on specific couriers
Below, you can find courier-specific information that may relate to your package.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
- Reliable road courier service into Europe.
- This service offers a maxium parcel weight of 30KG.
- Delivery signatures are captured electronically for increased security and peace of mind.
- Parcelforce offer £50 inclusive transit cover.
- Slightly lower transit times than air express services but at a much cheaper price.
- Fully tracked consignments with the option of SMS delivery notification.
- You can drop your parcel(s) off at any Parcelforce depot or Post Office.
- Collections are also available from any UK address - usually available the same day (if booked before midday) .
- Transit times are very competitive with a typical rate of 2-4 working days.
- you can upgrade this with our Extra Cover is available up to a value of £2,500.
- Economy parcel delivery to Europe and worldwide.
- Delivery times are significantly higher than express services, but at a much cheaper rate.
- Standard parcel cover of £50, which is upgradeable to £2500 with our extra cover.
- No complicated customs forms to complete - Postagesupermarket do all this for you at our parcel hub in Kent.
- Send parcels up to 25Kg in actual weight - volumetric pricing is in force for all Landmark services.
- Cheap parcel service for parcels going into Europe and worldwide.
- Tracking available for all legs of your parcels.
- Collection or drop-off service available.
- This is a two-legged service - we receive your parcel at our parcel hub in Kent, and then forward to it's destination using Landmark.
DHL Euro Plus
DHL International Express
- Excellent air express service from the world leading courier DHL.
- Our premier offering from DHL.
- Typical transit times to popular destinations can be as low as 48 hours (Europe, USA, Canada).
- Very fast service, ideal for small to medium parcels.
- Although we do not guarantee it, the large majority of parcels sent to Europe and USA achieve next working day delivery.
- Extra Cover is available.
- - Collect Plus, Landmark Global, Parcelforce- £50 for Loss and Damage (Restrictions apply)
- - DHL UK: No standard liability cover with any DHL UK services
Frequently asked questions about sending to Sweden
Can I send perfume to Sweden?
Unfortunately, it is forbidden to send any flammable liquids by air transport. This is forbidden throughout most custom rules in most nations.
Can I send sweets to Sweden?
For certain food products, sending them overseas to Sweden is forbidden. Some meat and plant products won't be allowed, however most sweets are okay - as long as it's not on a commercial level and is being sent as a gift!
What happens if my parcel is lost on transit to Sweden?
Most couriers that we provide within our service offer a standard liability cover of up to a figure of, usually, £50. However, during the purchase of the quote, you might find you can upgrade the cover during the process of booking your shipping
Below you will find what is included within the standard liability cover:
Please be aware that if the parcel is lost then the liability cover process is with the courier that you sent the parcel with.