- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
Send a Parcel to Russia
Here at Postage Supermarket, we aim to give you peace of mind, providing you with a quick and easy process when booking your parcel delivery - even to somewhere as far away as Russia! With our dedicated customer service team working closely with our trusted partners, we can help to tailor the perfect quote for you and your parcel. Get started and build a quick quote above, where our discounts (up to 80%) are applied instantly!
High-quality, low-cost shipping to Moscow, Saint Petersburg and beyond
With our quick quote builder above, we can offer a variety of different shipping methods that suit any package or budget. This is due to our wide variety of different couriers we are partnered with, examples of which you can find below. As a top postal service provider, we are proud to be able to offer heavily discounted prices of up to 80% less than competing services, without ever sacrificing value for quality of service. Below you can find some of the couriers that are available at the touch of a button!
Flexible delivery services for you
If you've ever missed a parcel because you weren't in at the time of delivery, you'll realise how important flexibility is to the kind of postage services like we provide. That's why we offer both door-to-door drop off and local collection options, where your parcel is delivered to a point near to the individual recieving your parcel. This allows the recipient to collect the parcel at a time that best suits them.
Postage rates for Russia
If you are considering sending a parcel to Russia or any country for that matter, you will need to take into account the weight and size of your parcel! These determine the cost of shipping, so when building your quote please provide the correct weight and dimensions of the package to get more accurate pricing. Below, you will find prices that you might expect based on three specific weights.
Book your parcel to Russia with Postagesupermarket and save.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Useful information for sending parcels to Russia
Below you find industry-related information that might come in useful when sending a parcel to Russia
How to write the address for deliveries to Russia
Below you will find the guidelines on how to address a parcel to Russia. Follow these rules to avoid any shipment issues.
- - Name of the recipient (full name)
- - Name of the street followed by the number of the house and flat.
- - Name of the town or village
- - Name of the district
- - 'Russia'
- - Postcode
How to package parcels securely
When packaging your parcels, there are a few different tips and tricks you should follow to ensure that your package doesn't face wear and tear on transit to your destination in Russia.
- - Use appropriately sized packaging to avoid any free space.
- - If you cannot avoid some open space in the package make sure to fill it with packing peanuts or other filler materials.
- - If the package contains valuable or fragile items, ensure you wrap it in protective packing materials (ie. bubble wrap).
- - Ensure you use good quality tape when packing your parcel to avoid wear and tear on transit.
Details on specific couriers
Below, you can find courier-specific information that may relate to your package.
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
Please be aware that destinations outside the EU will require commercial invoices to be prepared to travel with the parcel(s).
We can help you with this but it is a legal requirement to allow the goods to pass through customs.
- A reliable air postal service to the majority of countries outside Europe and to P.O Boxes.
- Book, print the barcode label and drop your parcel off at a Parcelforce depot or Post Office, at a time that is convenient to you.
- Book a Collection from your work or home address for a day that suits you.
- Your parcel’s largest side can be no longer than 150cm with a combined girth no greater than 300cm.
- Inclusive Standard Liability Cover of £50 with the courier for loss/damage.
- Extra Cover is available.
- With over ten years of experience delivering parcels worldwide, Landmark offer really cost-effective parcel delivery.
- Landmark employ over 20,000 people worldwide - they have specialists in your delivery country.
- Delivery times are significantly higher than express services, but at a much cheaper rate.
- Drop your parcel off at a drop-off point or arrange for a courier to collect from your home or work.
- You have £50 cover as standard, but you can cover the total cost of your postage and goods to a maxiumum of £2500 with our extra cover.
- This is a two-legged service - we receive your parcel at our parcel hub in Kent, and then forward to it's destination using Landmark.
- After your parcels arrive with us at our parcel hub in Kent, we check them, complete any customs paperwork and then forward to Landmark.
- Send parcels up to 25Kg in actual weight - volumetric pricing is in force for all Landmark services.
- Perfect for occasions that need a cheap delivery service and longer delivery times.
- Online tracking available.
Frequently asked questions about sending to Russia
Below you will find some questions that are frequently asked by customers or individuals interested in having their parcel delivered to Russia.
What happens if my package is lost in transit?
Most couriers that we provide within our service offer a standard liability cover of up to a figure of, usually, £50. However, during the purchase of the quote, you might find you can upgrade the cover during the process of booking your shipping
Below you will find what is included within the standard liability cover:
- - Collect Plus, DPD, Landmark Global, Parcelforce- £50 for Loss and Damage (Restrictions apply)
- - TNT: £50 for LOSS ONLY (Restrictions apply)
- - DHL UK: No standard liability cover with any DHL UK services
How long does it take to deliver a parcel to Russia?
Standard delivery can take between 10 days to 3 months! As a top postal service, we aim to reduce that as much as we can. We can have your package delivered within 5-7 days! Please keep in mind that the quicker the service the more expensive it will be, due to the premium services. When you search in our quote builder it will show delivery timescales in the bottom left of each quote.
Is it expensive to send a parcel to Russia?
The beauty of our quote builder is that it scans through all our couriers to find the cheapest options for you. With over 80% discounts compared to other service providers, we can provide some of the most competitive shipping costs on the market.