- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
Send a Parcel to Oman
Prices from £31.63
Book your parcel to Oman with Postagesupermarket and save.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
Please be aware that destinations outside the EU will require commercial invoices to be prepared to travel with the parcel(s).
We can help you with this but it is a legal requirement to allow the goods to pass through customs.
- A reliable air postal service to the majority of countries outside Europe and to P.O Boxes.
- Book, print the barcode label and drop your parcel off at a Parcelforce depot or Post Office, at a time that is convenient to you.
- Book a Collection from your work or home address for a day that suits you.
- Your parcel’s largest side can be no longer than 150cm with a combined girth no greater than 300cm.
- Inclusive Standard Liability Cover of £50 with the courier for loss/damage.
- Extra Cover is available.
- Landmark deliver to almost any desitination worldwide.
- This is a two-legged service - your parcels travel to our hub in Kent, then are checked and forwarded to thier destination with Landmark.
- Cost-effective service delivering parcels into Europe and worldwide.
- Standard parcel cover of £50, which is upgradeable to £2500 with our extra cover.
- Send parcels up to 25Kg in actual weight - volumetric restrictions do however apply.
- Online tracking for both legs of your parcel.
- Choose to have your parcel collected, or drop it off at a drop-off point.
- Economy service - transit times are significantly higher than express services, but at a much lower cost.
DHL International Express
- Gold standard air express service.
- Door-to-door service handled exclusively by DHL.
- Global coverage - Europe and Worldwide.
- DHL parcels never leave the DHL network - this can make customs clearance quicker.
- We tend to find that the majority of parcels arrive in Europe the next working day.
- Online, real-time tracking.
- Proof of delivery is aquired electronically to make sure your consignment ends up where is it meant to go, and to who it is destined for.
- Extra Cover is available - protect your parcel and postage cost up to a value of £2,500.