- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
Send a Parcel to Norway
Prices from £26.01
Book your parcel to Norway with Postagesupermarket and save.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
Please be aware that destinations outside the EU will require commercial invoices to be prepared to travel with the parcel(s).
We can help you with this but it is a legal requirement to allow the goods to pass through customs.
- This is a road service operating into the majority of European countries.
- European parcel delivery in typically 2-4 working days at a lower cost than air express services.
- Parcelforce have a maxium parcel weight of 30KG.
- Electronic "Proof of delivery" to ensure your parcel reaches it's intended recipient.
- £50 of transit cover included as standard.
- Extra Cover is available up to a value of £2,500 to fully protect your parcels and cost of postage.
- Transit times are slower than air express services but at a much cheaper price.
- Along with full online tracking, SMS delivery notification is available.
- Why wait in for a collection? You can drop your consignment off at any Parcelforce depot or Post Office.
- Collections available from any UK address - usually available the same day (if booked before midday) .
- Landmark deliver to almost any desitination worldwide.
- This is a two-legged service - your parcels travel to our hub in Kent, then are checked and forwarded to thier destination with Landmark.
- Cost-effective service delivering parcels into Europe and worldwide.
- Standard parcel cover of £50, which is upgradeable to £2500 with our extra cover.
- Send parcels up to 25Kg in actual weight - volumetric restrictions do however apply.
- Online tracking for both legs of your parcel.
- Choose to have your parcel collected, or drop it off at a drop-off point.
- Economy service - transit times are significantly higher than express services, but at a much lower cost.
DHL International Express
- Gold standard air express service.
- Door-to-door service handled exclusively by DHL.
- Global coverage - Europe and Worldwide.
- DHL parcels never leave the DHL network - this can make customs clearance quicker.
- We tend to find that the majority of parcels arrive in Europe the next working day.
- Online, real-time tracking.
- Proof of delivery is aquired electronically to make sure your consignment ends up where is it meant to go, and to who it is destined for.
- Extra Cover is available - protect your parcel and postage cost up to a value of £2,500.
- This service delivers worldwide (and also imports worldwide) using road and air services.
- Average transit times - most International destinations deliver within 7-10 working days.
- Perfect solution for large or heavy items.
- If you need to import parcels from inside the EU or many other collection countries around the globe then this is the ideal service for you.
- TNT deliver door-to-door.
- Reliable, up-to-date online tracking.
- TNT operate a air and road service - this means you get great value for your money.
- Extra Cover is available up to a value of £2,500.