- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
Send a Parcel to Namibia
Prices from £31.55
Book your parcel to Namibia with Postagesupermarket and save.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
Please be aware that destinations outside the EU will require commercial invoices to be prepared to travel with the parcel(s).
We can help you with this but it is a legal requirement to allow the goods to pass through customs.
- Landmark have been delivering parcels worldwide for over ten years - they are the international division of Belgium's postal service.
- Landmark handle over 3.9 billion parcels every year.
- Delivery times are significantly higher than express services, but at a much cheaper rate.
- Collection or drop-off service available.
- Standard parcel cover of £50, which is upgradeable to £2500 with our extra cover.
- This is a two-legged service - we receive your parcel at our parcel hub in Kent, and then forward to it's destination using Landmark.
- No customs forms to complete! We do all this for you at our parcel hub in Kent.
- Send parcels up to 25Kg in actual weight - volumetric pricing is in force for all Landmark services.
- Ideal for non time-sensitive parcels.
- Tracking available for all legs of your parcels.
DHL International Express
- Gold standard air express service.
- Reach your customers, colleagues, your familly and friends quickly with DHL Express.
- Global coverage - Europe and Worldwide.
- DHL parcels never leave the DHL network - this can make customs clearance quicker.
- We tend to find that the majority of parcels arrive in Europe the next working day.
- Online, real-time tracking.
- Proof of delivery is aquired electronically to make sure your consignment ends up where is it meant to go, and to who it is destined for.
- Extra Cover is available - protect your parcel and postage cost up to a value of £2,500.