- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
As a leading full-service postage provider, we aim to provide you with a shipping service that is easy and cheap. It can often seem like a headache trying to work around the regulations and processes of getting a package sent to a loved one or customer in Denmark.
Our in-house customer service team and trusted couriers will walk you through the process. We aim to make sending a parcel to Denmark feel painless with some added benefits:
High-quality, low-cost shipping to Denmark
When considering the delivery of a parcel internationally, the two main factors that we consider are timescales for delivery and the cost of shipping. With the ability to offer heavily discounted delivery costs there is no need to break the bank! We offer up to 80% less than other postage providers in the UK.
Above you will find our quick quote building tool which will allow you to tailor a package that's suited to you. We can offer express services or economic services with our large variety of popular and trusted partners.
Flexible delivery services
Over the years we have come to understand that being flexible for the person who is receiving the package is very important whether it's through our UK or international service. Therefore, we understand that sometimes they might not be at home to receive their package from the courier. For this very reason, as well as delivering at their front door, we also offer a pickup service where we can have our couriers deliver the parcel to a local pick-up point. The benefit of this is that it allows the recipient to collect the package at a time that suits them.
Postage rates for Denmark
When delivering a parcel you will need to determine the cost of shipping. By doing this you will need to provide the weight and dimensions of the parcel. Below are some example prices based on the different weight of parcels being sent to Denmark. To get a more accurate valuation enter the exact weight and dimensions of your package into our quote builder at the top of the page.
In most cases, we also offer a £50 cover for any packages.
Prices from £18.74 +VAT
Book your parcel to Denmark with Postagesupermarket and save.
Useful information for sending parcels to Denmark
For some useful tips on sending your parcel to Denmark please refer below:
How to write the address for deliveries to Denmark
Below you will find an example of Denmark's guidelines for addressing a package. Just like most countries, it's important you follow these rules to avoid the package being lost on transit.
- - Name of recipient
- - The street name followed by the number
- - Postcode followed by the city
- - 'Denmark'
How to package Parcels
Due to the long distances packages can succumb to damage over time. For that reason, you should be aware of how to package your parcel. Below are some tips on how to improve the integrity and safety of your package.
- - Use appropriately sized packaging which leaves minimal open space around your items.
- - If you have open space use some filling materials such as air packets or packing peanuts
- - Use strong adhesive tape and be GENEROUS
- - If you have fragile items in your parcel make sure to use protective materials. A good example of this is bubble wrap
Details on specific couriers
Below, you can find courier-specific information that may relate to your package.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
- Fast, secure and efficient road service into mainland Europe.
- Parcelforce offer £50 of transit cover as standard.
- Our superb Extra Cover is available up to a value of £2,500 - fully protect your delivery and cost of postage.
- Slightly slower delivery times than air express services but much lower cost - perfect for non time-sensitive consignments.
- Comprensive online tracking for all parcels.
- European parcel delivery in typically 2-4 working days at a lower cost than air express services.
- Send parcels to Europe up to a maxium actual weight of 30KG.
- Electronic signatures obtained by the delivery driver - make sure your parcel reaches it's intended recipient.
- Choose to drop your consignment off at any Parcelforce depot or Post Office, or book a collection.
- Collections available from any UK address - usually available the same day (if booked before midday) .
- Economy parcel delivery to Europe and worldwide.
- Delivery times are significantly higher than express services, but at a much cheaper rate.
- Standard parcel cover of £50, which is upgradeable to £2500 with our extra cover.
- No complicated customs forms to complete - Postagesupermarket do all this for you at our parcel hub in Kent.
- Send parcels up to 25Kg in actual weight - volumetric pricing is in force for all Landmark services.
- Cheap parcel service for parcels going into Europe and worldwide.
- Tracking available for all legs of your parcels.
- Collection or drop-off service available.
- This is a two-legged service - we receive your parcel at our parcel hub in Kent, and then forward to it's destination using Landmark.
DHL Road Service
DHL International Express
- Excellent air express service from the world leading courier DHL.
- Our premier offering from DHL.
- Typical transit times to popular destinations can be as low as 48 hours (Europe, USA, Canada).
- Very fast service, ideal for small to medium parcels.
- Although we do not guarantee it, the large majority of parcels sent to Europe and USA achieve next working day delivery.
- Extra Cover is available.
Frequently asked questions about sending to Denmark
Below, you can find courier-specific questions which are frequently asked by individuals sending parcels to Denmark.
How do I send a parcel to Denmark?
The beauty of Parcel Supermarket is that there isn't one way of sending your parcel to Denmark. Using our quick quote builder you can find many different services ranging from economic to express deliveries. This gives you the freedom to tailor your shipping service to your liking with our huge discounts and a wide variety of courier services.
Can I send food to Denmark?
Food items are permitted as long as they don't come under their prohibited or restricted items list. When you are booking your shipment feel free to contact our customer service team as they will be happy to help if you have a specific item you would like to ask about.
How can I send a parcel by courier?
With our service, you have the choice of multiple couriers at your disposal. Once you have built a tailored quote, there will be instructions on how to send your parcel. Each courier might have a different process however they all offer a drop-off service where you can leave your parcel at a depot or partnered store where your package will be collected for delivery.