- Login / Register
How-To’s and Guides
UK Parcel Delivery
European Parcel Delivery
Send a Parcel to Channel Islands - Jersey
Are you concerned about the logistics and complications of sending a parcel to Jersey? As an international postage service, it can often seem daunting wanting to send a package to Jersey.
As a leading full-service provider we aim to make it seem effortless in sending a package to a loved one or customer. Our in-house customer service team will aim to support you in tailoring the perfect quote for you with the added benefits of having access to a wide range of top courier services. Below are some examples of our promises to you, giving you peace of mind:
High-quality, low-cost shipping to Jersey
When tailoring a quote for you the main factors we always consider is the cost of shipping and delivery timescales. Here at Postage Supermarket, we are proud to be able to offer heavily discounted prices. We offer up to 80% discounts compared to other major courier services with the benefit of using our extremely trusted Partners. Below you can find some of our most popular partners.
Whether you want to go for an economic service or a fast delivery service, our quote building tool can give you a variety of different options suited to your needs.
Flexible delivery services for Jersey
As well as delivering your package directly to your recipient's door we can also be flexible if they are not home. What we can do is set up for the package to be delivered to a local pick-up point. The benefit of this is that the person receiving your package can collect the package at a time that suits them. This is a service that stems from our international and UK services.
With most packages being sent overseas it can often raise other concerns with the safety of the package. In most cases, we offer a £50 cover for your package.
Postage rates for Jersey
Below you will find some examples of the cost of different package deliveries based on weight. The reason for this is like all couriers they determine the price mainly based on its weight. To get a more precise valuation please feel free to take a look at the quote building tool at the top of the page or in the third column.
Book your parcel to Jersey with Postagesupermarket and save.
Use the quick quote system above to obtain your quote.
Useful information for sending parcels to Jersey
Some extra information on what you might need to know has been outlined below:
Many of our companies allow a collection or drop off service.
Please click here to use our Drop Off Point locator to find your nearest one and opening times
Protect your parcel up to the value of £2,500 on top of the standard £50 transit cover.
Please be aware that destinations outside the EU will require commercial invoices to be prepared to travel with the parcel(s).
We can help you with this but it is a legal requirement to allow the goods to pass through customs.
- Fast, secure and efficient road service into mainland Europe.
- Parcelforce offer £50 of transit cover as standard.
- Our superb Extra Cover is available up to a value of £2,500 - fully protect your delivery and cost of postage.
- Slightly slower delivery times than air express services but much lower cost - perfect for non time-sensitive consignments.
- Comprensive online tracking for all parcels.
- European parcel delivery in typically 2-4 working days at a lower cost than air express services.
- Send parcels to Europe up to a maxium actual weight of 30KG.
- Electronic signatures obtained by the delivery driver - make sure your parcel reaches it's intended recipient.
- Choose to drop your consignment off at any Parcelforce depot or Post Office, or book a collection.
- Collections available from any UK address - usually available the same day (if booked before midday) .
- Landmark are the international delivery division of Belgium's national postal service.
- We offer a range of services, with differing prices and delivery times.
- Ideal, cost effective service when you are happy to have slightly longer transit times.
- Save time as well as money by using a drop-off point to send your parcel .
- Standard £50 parcel cover is provided - like almost all our courier partners.
- You can cover the total cost of your postage and goods to a maxiumum of £2500 with our extra cover.
- Your consignment travels to our parcel hub in Kent first - we receive your parcel and then forward to it's destination using Landmark.
- We manually check your parcels, complete any customs paperwork and then Landmark perform the delivery to your destination country.
- Delivery times are higher than express services, but at a much lower price.
- Great postage rates up to 25Kg - volumetric pricing is in force for all Landmark services.
- Online tracking available.
DHL Road Service
DHL International Express
- Excellent air express service from the world leading courier DHL.
- Our premier offering from DHL.
- Typical transit times to popular destinations can be as low as 48 hours (Europe, USA, Canada).
- Very fast service, ideal for small to medium parcels.
- Although we do not guarantee it, the large majority of parcels sent to Europe and USA achieve next working day delivery.
- Extra Cover is available.