1. Enter the name, address and contact details of the sender.
2. If you are a business and VAT registered, please enter your VAT number here. If you are not VAT registered please write - NOT VAT REGISTERED.
3. Enter the name, address and contact details of the receiver. It is essential that you provide a contact telephone number for the receiver.
4. Enter your Postagesupermarket Order Number.
5. Enter the date that the shipment is due to be collected.
6. Enter the tracking number for your shipment. This can be found under the barcode of the docket that we have sent you. If you are using a Parcelforce service, you should enter the consignment number displayed on the address label that we have sent you.
7. This is the reason for the export. Usually this is something that you have sold of a gift.
8. Enter the quantity of the good in the box. I.E if you have a box of CD's and there are 20 in the box, you need to enter 20 here. THIS IS NOT THE NUMBER OF BOXES IN THE SHIPMENT, IT IS THE NUMBER OF ANY ITEMS THAT ARE THE SAME IN THE BOX.
9. This IS the number of boxes that contain the item that this line refers to. I.E if the 20 CD's are in 2 boxes, the number of units would be 2.
10. This is the approx weight of the items on this line. I.E the weight of the 20 CD's.
11. Enter a description of the goods that this line refers to. I.E CD's. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ENTERING SIMPLY 'GIFTS' or 'PERSONAL BELONGINGS' IS NOT SUFFICIENT.
13. This must be the country that you are exporting from. I.E UK.
14. This is the value of each individual unit. I.E the 20 CD's are worth £20.00, you would enter £1.00 here.
15. This is the total value of the units that this line refers to. I.E the 20 CD's are worth £20.00, so that is what would be out here.
16. This is the total weight of the shipment.
17. This is the total number of boxes in the shipment.
18. This is basically the total cost of the shipment excluding shipping charges insurance etc. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT FILL IN ANY OTHER CHARGES FOR THE SHIPMENT. THIS WILL ONLY INCREASE CUSTOMS DUTIES FOR THE RECEIVER.
19. This is the total cost value for the whole shipment. If you have entered any shipping charges etc they need to be added to the total entered in box 18.
20. You must make sure that you sign your invoice. YOU WILL ALSO NEED 6 COPIES FOR THE DRIVER.
21. Please enter the expected dispatch date for the shipment.
15-17 Elms Vale Road